In order to make your stay with us a pleasant experience, we kindly ask you to take the following House Rules into account.
- Accommodation: Check in – after 14:00. Check out – until 11:00. Your request for an “early check in” or a “late check out” will be acceptedif possible, only after contacting the apartment manager
- Please contact the manager immediately if you lose your apartment card. To issue a duplicate of the card, you must provide an ID card.
- The apartment is cleaned based on your request from 11:00 to 15:00.
- Each guest must deposit a guarantee of 500 euros at the time of check in for apartments (Belleview1) and (Belleview 2)
- Each guest must deposit 200eur guarantee at the time of check in for
- apartments (Belleview 3) (Belleview 4) (Belleview 5) (Belleview 6) (Belleview 7)
- Smoking in the rooms and in all indoor areas of the complex is forbidden. If a violation is found, a fee will be added to the room’s account.
- The apartment has 24-hour security under the supervision of security cameras. We ask you to check if your door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- In order to ensure maximum comfort for all our guests, we urge you to respect the following leisure hours:
- From 23:00 to 07:00
- From 14:00 to 16:00. If any violations are found, please contact the belleview apartments manager.
- Each visitor is responsible for damages (intentional and unintentional) to the environment of the apartment, caused by him personally. Belleview apartments reserves the right to charge an additional fee to the visitor’s account for the damage caused.
- Items forgotten by a visitor to the apartment are stored for up to 3 months. In case of lost or found items, please contact belleview apartments manager.
- Please note that parking spaces are subject to availability can be reserved. Parking is included in the price.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
belleview.al follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, belleview.al uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected. Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. belleview.al does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.